WARSHIP COMBAT : NAVIES AT WAR
CASE/CD AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD EDITIONS AVAILABLE
* Turn based naval computer
naval wargame presently covering 1890-1950.
* 3D/2D hybrid single screen intuitive interface.
* Nations presently included: United States, Great Britain, France,
Germany, Italy, Japan, Austria-Hungary, and Russia with more to be
added in future updates.
* Over 400+ classes of warships covering 8 nationalities with more due
to be added in downloadable updates!
* Tactical map covering 40nm x 40nm of ocean.
* Ship types include dreadnoughts, battleships, battlecruisers, heavy
cruisers, light cruisers, destroyers, and monitors.
* Animations include gun flashes, gunnery hits, torpedo hits, salvo
splashes, sinking ships, and critical hit explosions.
* Weather, visibility, and sea state environmental options.
* Detailed system, structural, and floatation damage including fires
and progressive flooding.
* Fire control systems, search/fire control radars, smoke screens,
searchlights, and star shell effects.
* 4 levels of illumination for night combat calculations.
* Main battery, secondary battery, tertiary battery, and torpedo
* Optional rates of fire that include ranging, spotted, and full rate
* Detailed ammunition levels for all gun batteries.
* Full tactical map maneuvering and shellfire evasion.
* 3 types of ammunition that include high explosive, common/semi-armor
piercing, and armor piercing.
* Detailed and accurate gunnery and torpedo combat calculations.
* Random scenario generator for various sized battles and the ability
to easily create custom designed battles.
* Battle viewer, division display, and tactical map interface.
* Detailed ship graphics, high quality ocean, and sky backgrounds.
* Engagements can include up to 8 divisions of 8 ships each for a total
of 64 warships. (Larger battles planned for future updates.)
* Armor ratings for armored ships include vertical belt, horizontal
deck, turret front, turret top and superstructure.
* Detailed torpedo protection system ratings and mechanics.
* Easy to use and intuitive single screen interface.
* Full stereo sound effects including explosions, torpedo launches,
gunfire, splashes, and background music.
* Very challenging and effective AI opponent.
* The ability to handle 200 scenarios and 200 saved battles.
* Very easy to use for naval board game surface combat resolution!
Copyright and Trademark Notice:
Warship Combat: Navies at War is Copyrighted © 2013 by Naval
Warfare Simulations. All rights to publish, copy, sell, trademark, or
otherwise disseminate all versions of by either electronic or physical
means are owned in it's entirety by Naval Warfare Simulations. No
publishing, copying, selling, trade marking, or otherwise disseminating
Warship Combat: Navies at War is
permitted without express
permission from NWS. "Warship Combat: Navies at War" is a
trademark for Naval Warfare Simulation's naval wargame covering surface